ETAS provides a wide variety of hardware for several application fields.
Software engineers and function developers use
- Compact ES900 rapid prototyping hardware
For Hardware-in-the-Loop tests with LABCAR systems ETAS supplies a large number of hardware components to adapt the system to the requirements. This hardware contains:
- Boards of the LABCAR I/O Components (ES4000/ES5000 measurement and stimulation hardware), LABCAR Stand-Alone Extensions for simulation of electrical failures (ES4440) and electrical loads (ES4408) as well as adaptation modules and breakout panels of the modular ES4400/ES4600 hardware series
Hardware for automotive testing, ECU calibration and diagnostics comprises
- Boards of the Modular VME and PCI express hardware
- Compact ES500 ECU & bus interface modules
- Compact measurement modules of the ES400 and ES600 series
- High-performance modules of the ES800 Measurement, Calibration, and Prototyping System
- Compact lambda measurement modules
- Measurement Probes and Cables
HSP contains the latest firmware versions for ETAS hardware and the HSP Update Tool.
Hardware Service Pack (HSP)
HSP enables an easy firmware update of all ETAS hardware products.
The Universal ETK / FETK / XETK ECU Interfaces provide rapid prototyping, measurement, and calibration applications with a high bandwidth real-time capable ECU access.
Additional information about our products and solutions can be found in the Download Center as well as via the full text search box on the top right of each page.
If you have any individual requests, please do not hesitate to contact your local sales office or your customer support team.