ETAS ISOLAR-A is a tool to design and address Classic AUTOSAR architectures and configure the corresponding basic software using the Basic Software Configuration Tool (BCT) add-on.
Architecture design is of central importance when developing AUTOSAR systems. With ISOLAR-A, ETAS provides comprehensive software that benefits from the experience within the Bosch Group and from collaboration with OEMs all over the world.
ISOLAR-A uses Eclipse technology and the Artop platform, which makes integration into existing development environments much easier. With ISOLAR-A, all of the advantages of AUTOSAR can be tapped - from system design to ECU configuration for application and basic software, including cooperation beyond organizational boundaries.
ISOLAR-A supports AUTOSAR releases R4.0, R4.1, R4.2, and R4.3 (including R4.3.1) of the "Classic Platform".
ETAS ISOLAR-A_ADAPTIVE is a new tool to design Adaptive AUTOSAR applications and service-oriented communication, and to generate Application, Service Instance and Machine manifests for machine deployment.
ISOLAR-A_ADAPTIVE, just like ISOLAR-A, uses Eclipse technology and the Artop platform. ISOLAR-A_ADAPTIVE can be used to design applications to the AUTOSAR "Adaptive Platform", which can be deployed onto Adaptive platforms being developed using ETAS RTA-VRTE.
ISOLAR-A_ADAPTIVE supports the AUTOSAR release version AP18-03 of the "Adaptive Platform".
Note: ISOLAR-A and ISOLAR-A_ADAPTIVE can be licensed separately to support demands of either Classic or Adaptive AUTOSAR, or jointly in a single Eclipse instance to support overarching use cases of both Classic and Adaptive AUTOSAR.
ISOLAR-A basic package
- Guided Design of Systems and Application-Software for Classic AUTOSAR
- Configurable, guiding workflows to help users to easily achieve their tasks
- Support of tool automation and scripting, issue validation and fixing enable highly efficient workflows
- Generation of system and ECU extracts, and RTE configurations
- Migration of AUTOSAR versions
- Configuration of Classic AUTOSAR Basic software (e.g. ETAS RTA-BSW V2.x)
- Import of DBC, Fibex, LDF, and ODX files
- Single and multi-core support
- AUTOSAR validations based on customizable rules
- Integration of third-party tools via open and standardized interfaces