Conducting a smart analysis of system information makes it easier to identify and utilize system relationships, allowing for maximum automation in the configuration of basic software. Clear visualization of information, higher degree of automation, and the option of early validation make work easier and increase productivity. ECU integrators work faster while software quality also increases.
The database shared with ISOLAR-A prevents transmission errors and relatively slow file exchanges while also considerably improving roundtrip speed. In conjunction with ISOLAR-A and RTA-BSW, the result is a seamlessly integrated AUTOSAR solution that has already proven itself in a number of projects.
System extensions facilitate expansion of the AUTOSAR model in line with project requirements. That means gaps between system description and basic software configuration can be closed. The advantage: decidedly less manual work thanks to largely automated configuration of basic software according to system description.
ISOLAR-B uses the Eclipse platform and can be easily integrated into an existing Eclipse development environment.
- Configuration, generation, and integration of AUTOSAR-compliant basic software
- Configuration, generation, and integration of AUTOSAR-compliant basic software (e.g. ETAS RTA-BSW V3.0 and higher)
- Largely automated configuration of basic software according to system description
- User support for complex use cases via tool-guided configuration
- Simple configuration updates in incremental workflows via diff/merge function
- Simplified configuration of basic software based on the integrated use of the AUTOSAR model
- Visual representation of COM stack configuration (PDU/message view) as well as ComM channels and Ethernet configuration
- Support for the AUTOSAR concepts of “Refine,” “Splitable,” and “Variant Handling”
- Seamless integration with ISOLAR-A for improved work processes and shorter roundtrip times