ETAS Software Products are deployed for development, test, validation, and calibration of automotive embedded software:
- ASCET for model-based development of ECU application software
- ISOLAR for developing and validating AUTOSAR software
- RTA tools and production software modules for real-time embedded systems
- EHOOKS for the efficient insertion of bypass hooks into compiled ECU software
- INTECRIO for prototyping new ECU functions
- EHANDBOOK for providing interactive documentation of ECU software
- ASCMO for data-based modeling and calibration of complex Systems
- INCA for measurement, ECU calibration, and diagnostics in the vehicle, at the test bed, in the lab, and on the PC of the developer
- EATB for the analysis of measurement data based on predefined templates and the automated creation of interactive reports
- COSYM for testing and validation of ECU software with Model- and Software-in-the-Loop (MiL/SiL) use cases
- VECU-BUILDER for compiling automotive software into stand-alone virtual ECUs
Additional information about our products and solutions can be found in the Download Center as well as via the full text search box on the top right of each page.
If you have any individual requests, please do not hesitate to contact your local sales office or your customer support team.