产品系列 / 类别
产品 / 话题
MDA V8.4.0 is the latest release of the product MDA V8. It represents the new generation Measure Data Analysis tool of ETAS, which combines high performance and good usability.
MDA V8 supports major use cases: namely files selection (mdf files, and several textual file formats), signal selection and assignment to instruments (e.g., to yt oscilloscope, scatter plot, and others), definition, and usage of calculated signals, import of configurations of INCA and MDA V7.x (*.xda), compatibility with former version (reuse of former MDA V8 configurations), export of measure data including subset of signals, selected time range and format conversion, applying a time offset for complete files and more.
MDA V8.4.0 replaces MDA V8.3.4.
The following major improvements are available with MDA V8.4.0:
- GPS map viewer to display a track using longitude and latitude
- Possibility to define rule for shrinking of long signal names to a relevant fragment
- Apply a time offset for individual signals
- Display of events (“$ signals”) in the oscilloscope
- Connect to an already running EHANDBOOK-NAVIGATOR session (requires EHB-NAV V8.0)
For more details please see ‘What’s New’ slides.
MDA V8.4.0 can be connected to EHANDBOOK-NAVIGATOR V7.0 (or higher) for easier understanding of the recorded system behavior. To connect to an already running EHANDBOOK-NAVIGATOR session V8.0 is required.
A brief summary of the capabilities of MDA V8 is given in the ‘Functionality Overview’ presentation, and in more details in the MDA V8 Manual.
Note: MDA V8.4.0 can be installed in parallel to and used independently from MDA V7.2.x.
- 英语 · ZIP · 465.6 MB · 2019/12/11